8.23.2011

Specialty Cocktails

I was so excited to see how these custom ice luges turned out for the specialty cocktail station. They were fabulous and definitely became a conversation starter and a mingling place! These images do not do them justice, but were all I could snap with my camera phone during the hustle and bustle of coordinating the wedding. As soon as I have images from our fabulous Photog, Peter Stepanek, I will be sure to post those.

We had two guest bartenders, Micah and Ari Wilder, who were former co-workers of my Bride - & they whipped up their secret sauce to create specialty drinks for the Bride and Groom.

The Blair - Pisco, Chartreuse Yellow, Wilder Bros Pineapple Gomme Syrup, Pressed Pineapple Juice, Fresh Lemon Juice & Peychauds Bitters.

The Curt - Silver Tequila, Violet Liqueur, Wilder Bros Prickle & Fresh Lime

To chill the beverage, they poured the drink through the ice luge into a glass at the bottom. Infused in the ice blocks were: Pineapple, Lemon and Rosemary. And the other had Habanero Peppers, Prickly Pear and Lime.

The guests loved the drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment